We will be End of Course (STAAR) testing next week. The schedule is as follows:
Algebra 1 -Tuesday, May 2, 2017
Biology – Wednesday, May 2017
US History – Thursday, May 2017
AP English 4 Test – Wednesday, May 3, 2017
AP Calculus -Tuesday, May 9, 2017
AP English 3 – Wednesday, May 10, 2017
We’ve moved the meeting back to 7:30 to allow parents to vote after the Band concert. The meeting will still be in Cafeteria.
While the transition to High School is scary for everyone, classes and course loads are easier than ever. Student now have the opportunity to select classes that will lead them toward their future endeavors. Check out the links below to help you better understand the exciting opportunities that await WOHS soon-to-be-freshman. Have a great day and Go Roughnecks!
If you would like to take a SuperNet class you MUST complete the form below. IF a limited number of spaces become available for Summer courses you will be selected first-come-first serve IF you qualify. To qualify you cannot have failed or failed to complete an online course previously.
The TSI Registration Form is located under the Dual Credit & TSI tab.
Here are a few reminders from Pre-Registration today:
- Arrive at school at the normal time (7:55)
- Dress in layers
- Report to your testing location (posted on Mrs. Byrd ‘s & Mrs. Pearce’s doors)
- BRING PHOTO ID
- No food or drinks allowed – NO EXCEPTIONS
- Bring your own calculator and pencil (see my tweet about prohibited calculators @EnglishNecks22)
- No cell phones, smart watches etc. will be allowed
- You should finish the test between 1-1:30 and be released
- Get some rest tonight!
- Do your best!
- I BELIEVE IN YOU!
The STEMCO Scholarship has INCREASED in value and the deadline has been EXTENDED! Please check out this link! This scholarship also comes with Internship opportunities. This is a gift that keeps on giving!